Become a Heritage Ambassador
The Sugar Land Heritage Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization. Our mission is to inspire community pride by collecting, preserving, communicating, and celebrating the history of Sugar Land, Texas.
With future plans to open a local history museum at the Imperial Redevelopment site, the Sugar Land Heritage Foundation is seeking dedicated individuals to serve as community Heritage Ambassadors. Our Ambassadors would be charged with the following tasks:
- promote SLHF and its historic preservation efforts to members of the community as well as to other local organizations
- engage in fundraising efforts including future capital campaign
- participate in special events
- assist with program and project development
- attend social gatherings to stay up-to-date on organizational happenings
In collaboration with the Sugar Land Heritage Foundation Board of Directors and Staff, the Heritage Ambassadors will be critical to our success in generating community support for the organization and in raising the funds needed to build a first-class museum for the people of Sugar Land.
Or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or at 281-494-0261.